Any Cisco related task you need help with, our Cisco Engineers can deliver. Whether you need a Cisco ASA installed or configured, Cisco Support, a Cisco Switch refresh or Cisco FirePOWER services, we’re only a click or a call away.
Looking for a reliable Cisco Network support? Having issues with Cisco Routers, Switches or Firewall? Looking to buy Cisco products at best rates? We can support you for all kinds of Cisco support and services. Synergy IT has a team of highly experienced and certified Cisco support Technicians, CCNAs, CCNPs, CCDAs, CCIEs and can provide same day remote or onsite support to fix the IT issues related to Cisco equipment. Our Cisco specialist engineers are duly certified and are known to fix Cisco related issues at minimal possible time.
We provide Cisco specialized support and maintenance packages which are affordable and cost effective. We have the necessary software to fix most of the Cisco related issues remotely saving our customers valuable time and money. Synergy IT provides expert maintenance and support solutions on Cisco PIX and Cisco ASA devices including: Cisco PIX 501, 506, 506e, 515, 515e, 525, 525 series, and the Cisco ASA 5505, 5510, 5520, 5540 series. We can help you set up Cisco SSL VPN , Cisco ASA firewall rules configured, Cisco ASA 5500-X Setup, assistance with setup on a VPN client for Cisco or support for Cisco router.
We can help you with the following Cisco Support Services:
- Cisco Onsite Support
- Cisco Remote Support (Most Popular)
- Cisco Firewall Support
- Troubleshooting Cisco Network Problems
- Wireless network set up – Wireless Routers, Access Points, Wireless Routers and Network Cards
- Set up of a new Cisco Network
- Troubleshoot Network issues
- Cisco Consulting
Network technology is evolving at a rapid pace and requires specialist Cisco skills & knowledge to meet specific client Cisco Network needs. Compotus provide access to skilled Cisco Engineers anywhere in the world 24/7/365. By specializing in the provision of outsourced Cisco Engineers & Cisco Support Services, we are able to offer solutions in:
- Extend the lifespan of your equipment and postpone technology refresh
- Upgrade hardware on your schedule, not based on the manufacturer’s End of Support dates
- Contract and vendor consolidation with flexible contract terms, meaning you can mix and match service levels within a single location
- No arbitrary product lifecycles – Products are supported as long as parts are available and or technically relevant within your network
- Faster call-to-dispatch times
- Dramatically reduce support cost without sacrificing service levels (lowering OpEx)
- Maximize budget to support driving innovation and exceeding operational targets
Connect your printer, laptop, phones and other devices to a single network so they can communicate efficiently.
Connect your networks to one another and to the Internet while keeping your information safe and secure.
Wireless Access Points
Gain secure Wi-Fi access to your network resources from any location.
Deploy a strong frontline defense at the edge of your network to detect and stop threats fast.